Friday, March 13, 2009

Work *so to say*

Tiring TIRED TIREDDD!!!
OMG...Working is tiring shit can??? I've got so much upcoming projects to do!!! Site inspections in Penang for a continuous period of 3 weeks starting next week, 3D drawings for 3 floors Semi-D house in Penang which are still 1/3 done and also the research studies I'm supposed to proposed to my boss next week!!! Phua Ah Ney is exhausted...Gonna dieee and burried six feet under SOON =(

Sigh...Despite all the busy time, I guess going over to visit those completed project done by the company psyched me up...I mean like UP UP UP =) Hehehe...Well, mainly I think its because of...

THIS
Muahahaha...Yea, I do mean the HAWT BOSS in the picture TOO!!!

*ROFLOL* I never noticed that I actually got him into the picture until I went through all the shots I took and realized that when I start editing =P Muahahaha...Okay la, I now admit this fact in the public k...
- I STALK him when I WORK -

*woot* La la la...Signing off =) Nitey . Bye

2 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

What software do you use for 3D?

c@nEy said...

[TOLANIC.com] me using 3d max loo...hehehe =)