Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday WISH LIST 2009

Wahaha...Yala, I know its a bit the siao-ness talking about my own personal birthday wish list here (Oh-no-wait, i mean IN the PUBLIC cause blog = open publicity) but heck its MY blog and this is where I crap all I wanted...So, you guys shuddap, don't complain so much and continue READ can? Hehehe...
Horh...I will be feeling damn upset and 'TULAN' if you don't continue reading the post lo =P

*applause applause*

Okay, its another time of the year I'm turning myself OLDer again *sigh countless time* Ok la, to be exact - NEXT month which means the month of
APRIL, Thursday the 9th, I'm turning 20 something ++ (Hahaha...A woman's secret weapon is to keep their real age to themselves =P) Hehehe...Acceptable theory la that one, no further argument should be allowed or permitted XDYay!!! Lets just move on and start to make a longgg but clear and wonderful birthday wish list for EVERYONE'S reference just in case you are wondering what to give me as my birthday pressie or surprises =P (Perasan sial!!!) Hehehe...Here it goes : -

1. Ipod Nano Red
Why RED color in particular??? Simple and easy explanation will be : NEY LUV RED =D

2. DKNY watch (code# : NY3837)
Been hoping to get myself one designer's watch since *counting back*...2008...*still counting back*...2006... erm...2004 la i think!!!

3. Nice dinner treat at a VERY nice place....Suggestion of which at the moment I was thinking maybe 7atenine or Jogoya, both in KL...Wahaha (Lebih banyak sekali betul =x)
LOOK at the DRINKS!!! Thats how tempting 7atenine could appeal to you =)

4. Party gile-gile night with my party kakis back in KL XD
Best friends in KL =)
Quattro 4 seasons with new friends =D
Zouk Phuture with Luctians =DMOS & TGIF night with Innit SS Gang =_________=

5. OK, LAST ONE I KEEP TO MYSELF =P If you ever read my mind, you might get a slight idea of what I really want!!! Hohoho...Keep the guessing coming and SURPRISE me!!!

Alrighty then, BIG.HUGE birthday celebrations AWAITS in the month of APRIL which I also have other friends whos bithday falls on 1 (Jes/Parveen/Eric), 6 (Michelle/Edmond), 7 (Tammy), 8 (HanPin), 9 (Myself), 10 (ChenFei), 11 (Venessa) and 20 (Samantha/Ray)

Muahaha...This SOUNDS sooo muchhh FUN, so STAY TUNED!!!

4 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

BOOO...

why wanna grow older...
lol

c@nEy said...

[Chris Thoo] cause human canot grow YOUNGER!!! Sigh...

Josh said...

Trust me, you wouldn't wanna be old like Chris... XP

c@nEy said...

[Josh] ahahahaha *ROFLMAO*
*whispered* you have a point there XD