Thursday, October 2, 2008

The One Night Only

Fuulalah~ Me love MOS, ME LOVE MOS =D
Hehe...So, thats practically how I celebrated my Raya holidays this year around...Oh yea, before I forgot...SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYONE~
Well, as you can see, I was celebrating the one night only with no other else but my TineTine babe and her friend, Ray who happened to be our SugarDaddy of the day =)
Hmm...The night out wasn't really planned though...It was rather a last minute call and I was so bad to even canceled the initial plan with James to go down all the way to the Space at Asian Heritage Row...Haihhh, Ney feel really bad to him after all...So, the very last minute plan was on and we didn't actually managed to get any booking for a table at the Euphoria...By the time we reached there, theres already no more good liquor available except those Vodka bottle that we have totally never heard before...BAD~
BEFORE
With no further hesitation already, we ordered this Russian Vodka which somehow taste like gin and it really did its successful magic to kong out all of us until everyone were so high and I can't even stand still and went meditating for a short while after that!!! LOL~ As retard as it may sound...
AFTER
Okay, now I must have clarified that I had a GREAT tremendous wonderful night indeed at the MOS-Euphoria, Sunway Lagoon Resort and I sincerely thank my TineTine babe and most importantly, Ray the SugarDaddy for bringing us there...Such great experience at Euphoria is worth every single penny you've spent and it definitely has the right crowd and they've also got QUALITY DJ spinning the hitest music in club...MOS-Euphoria, when is gonna be my next visit wey?
Hmm...Till then~ Me signing off...

2 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful night babe... More to come..hahaha..MOS rocksss~

Luv u

c@nEy said...

tine tine gan?hmm...i guess so =D
yeah...more to come more wilder to go XD