Sunday, October 5, 2008

My oohlala first time

Ehem~ Don't think sengeted la you pervert...Its just another blog updates for you people...
Anyway, this is actually my very first time of doing print ads design for someone hor...Hmm...He said its gonna come out in some bigshot magazine...So, don't wait ady...You guys can start commenting now before he even sees it...Hehe...See, me so kind to you all...LOL~

Well well, I know what you guys thinking but yes, NO MONEY received this time...Don't ask me for treat ok? Bla bla bla...

Oh yea, yesterday night actually had a lot to blog about but too bad I didn't have any picture about it so I decided to not post anything in the public then =)

Okie, do comment about what you think!!! Me wanna upgrade me design standard leh...Pweaseeee~

4 Gossip:

Ruionkoh said...

LOL certified designer!GOSH you just made wonders from a few pieces of garbage!!!!!!

Thanks a million!!!!

c@nEy said...

muahahaha...long way to learn still ruion...me no good yet~

Josh said...

ok lar. not bad lar. got room for improvement. OMG, I sound like as if I am some big shot. HAHA, seriosuly, good effort

c@nEy said...

thanks josh...LOL~
no worry, you will be one BIG shot one fine day...i pray for you k!