Monday, September 29, 2008

Hurt

=( =( =( BabyNey is HURT & UPSET =( =( =(

Sigh...My finger hurts and my heart ache real bad!!! Haihhh...Why is so the wrong with me??? (Opps, pardon my England, can't be bother so much...)

First, let me curse 9 9 the stupid Sunway Pyramid's idiotic tong sampah...!@#$%^& Very the STUPIAK I tell you!!! Who the hell on earth in the first place got such people designed their tong sampah cover to be so heavy and MUSTTT let the user pushed the entire cover inside in order to just throw in a small can of unwanted drink??? Who is this stupid idiotic freaking dumb designer??? WHY??? You come tell me why you design such stupid product...Sigh, now thanks to your smart ass design and I got my poor middle finger's punya skin peeled off so bad that after God-knows-how-long- ady, the poor lil skin is still bleeding even with the plaster on!!!

Haihhh...I think I should just sue them for negligent weh??? Compensate me for your inappropriate design and now that my poor lil middle finger is so kesian to be cacated for over a short period...Yeah, I think I should just do it cause I shall be one pain-in-the-ass consumer myself before me myself become one SMART and CONSIDERATE Interior Designer in another 3 more months time...DANG!!!

On the other hand, me heart ache bad bad...SIGH....
BabyNey miss DC the boo boo so much...

Why can't I seems to get rid of your name lately...Everywhere I turned or see seems to have your name posted everywhere...Its killing me softly you know that??? I am suffering no good =(

Missing you real bad now...Huhu~

0 Gossip: