Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Craving for love

BabyNey needs love, crave for love, wanting to be loved!!!

Arghhh...The roller-coaster ride has been going all the way downhill lately and serious-shit not to even mentioned about the work load aka the final design project I have to deal with now in this 'very happening' October month until the end of next November month!!! *hit my head to the wall*

Sigh...BabyNey is so desperately craving for love to help her get through all these sucky-mucky emo days *sobs* Huggies me anyone??? Many muchie muchie love are needed so badly to cheer up my down down days now...Whats there to help and whos there for me to lean on??? *stares blank and wonder*

Okay, before everyone starts jumping into the wrong conclusion...How about the idea of letting me reveal you the truth now *wink* Hehe...Seriously, you can click to navigate away from here if you don't feel like knowing all about it heh??? Eleh, not la me want to be perasan nor seeking attention from you guys because I-know-damn-well telling people what about myself are simply a bit of the very much tebal-muke and tak-tau-malu but...Well...I'm just simply writting down my own online journal / diary or whatever you call it la...DO'OH!!! Hahaha...

So okay, back to the main topic again =) Among the many many things or activities I love...I guess the only one simple and not very expensive thing that could make me feel like being in loved, crazy for love, dangerously loving love and love love loved after all is *drum rolls*
Hehehe...Yes, you see it right here!!! With any single piece of the ever-famous GuyLian chocolates, me love will overflow with many many small heart-shape bubbles wey!!! LOL~ Okay, thats a very random phrase and do ignore that part =P
The famous ogirinal seashells chocolates -TRIED-
(I know it spelled original but thats my way of saying can)


Hmm...So why GuyLian and not other chocolate brands you might asked...Okay, I am just gonna keep the explanation clean and simple as it is because the whole creation of this chocolate brand is actually based on the love story of the founder, Guy Foubert who so ever lovely and sweet to name the company after himself and the wifey, Liliane...So there you go, Guy and Lian = LOVE!!! *OMG*
The assortment collection of Opus -TRIED-
The irresistible La Trufflina -TRIED-
(MY FAVORITE!!!)


GuyLian, pronounce the Guy in French/Belgium as Geee/Jeee and Lian in Malaysian engrish as Lian??? LOL *cough* Anyway, I find many people couldn't say the brand right and I guessed the one I explained above should be the right way of calling it but not Guy as in gentleman and Lian as in ah-Lian =P Well, maybe it would sound more damn freaking funny if that could be the case for real...Hahaha...
The different flavors of Solitaire -TRIED-
The not-so-easy-to-get-in-Malaysia Twistwraps -TRIED-

So again, who got me so addicted to this lovely piece of sweet??? Hint : Think think T...T... =) LOL~ Cannot guess??? Iya, no more wondering around already cause its my buddy TineTine Gan!!! *countless hugs* Hehe...Babe, thanks for sharing with me all your GuyLian series given by *ehem* Hehehe...Spread the love and sharing is caring ma =D *lub you, muahhh*
Praline seashells chocolate bar -NOT yet try-
Praline Cream Liqueur -NOT yet try-

Hmm...Everything were so nicely said but then again one sad thing I learned about GuyLian chocolate is that they are very susah-nak-dapat and somemore and somewhat highly PRICED in Malaysia's market!!! *sobs* How la BabyNey wanna get love from this sweet sweet lovely piece??? *merajuk* Anyone going to shop at the airport's DutyFree or Belgium or even better if you owned the freaking distributer lisence for GuyLian chocolates to be imported into Malaysia??? Yea, ANYONE???
Belgium Classic -NOT yet own-
Les Exclusives -NOT yet own-
Le Gourmet -NOT yet own-

Haihhh...When can I get all the love above that I've never gotten yet??? Now I am only left with the very last piece of GuyLian Twistwraps in truffle filling =( *sobs* Okla, among all the above...

I ONLY WANT THIS!!!
Valentine I-Lub-U Praline -NOT yet own-

5 Gossip:

Muse Princess said...

OMG chocolates...!!!
*drools*

c@nEy said...

yeah...DROOLS together gether...LOL

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

*gives hakka moi some loving* LOL!

test said...

pls keep some for the demon lord ! ok!

c@nEy said...

www: i want real *love* la...
spectre: nope...cannot!!!its all MINE~hohoho...