Saturday, October 11, 2008

Specially dedicated to my babe, Nadine Ann Thomas

Sweetie, if you ever have the chance to drop by and are infact reading at this post...Its a special dedication for you and only okay =* Love you much darling *hug tight tight not letting go* Babe, must promise to keep in touch no matter what yea!!! Aww...Few hours went passed since you left, I am starting to miss you already =(#Recap#
Met her at KLIA this morning...She is leaving to London for a year's exchange in our London campus...Nope, I don't have any picture for this last meet up because I was too smart to just bring the camera BUT without the battery *sob sob...feel sorry to myself now* Anyway, had our very last gossip session at McD and finally I've got to meet up with her family after so long (3 years not meeting them its a VERY LONG time to me cause we used to be so close and its kind of frequent I slept over at her place back then...) So yea, she was very steady when comes to boarding the departure gate and didn't cry at all but me and another close friend of hers, Rachael were holding our tears because first, we both don't want to malu-fied-kan ourselves in public and second, watching her parents and sister dropping tears, we know we are nothing compare to them...SAD right =( I know-damn-right...Sigh...Now that I am crying so bad writing this post, I just want to really recall back how our wonderful past 5 years has been like...

- 2004 Semester 1 & 2 -The very begining of our friendship...In the same gang with few more others namely Finna (Indon), Suzanna (Chindian) and Ian (Chinese banana)...LOL...What an International yet Malaysianized gang we are back then and I guessed thats how I've picked up my english in Limkokwing though...Oh by the way, she herself is one Chindian also and that makes our group the famous 4 Chinese 1 Indian gang as according to our lecturer =D So relatively, we were like sisters-brother and got really close to each other only after the 5ft x 5ft Psychedelic project which carried so much of the unforgetable memory in everyone of us until now...
- 2005 Semester 3 & 4 -Second year into college, our friendship boomed like the mushrooms after rain falls...Lots of hanging out session at the Wings Coffee and Fitofly in uni and one of our most favorite thing to do back then - slumber and chill BUT not doing assignments at all =D Haha...Oh well, young and not thinking serious mah~ So other than all the happy moments we shared, I have to also admit that this was a VERY BAD year which it caught us into so many (Erm, perhaps to say countless is more accurate) arguing sessions but luckily we settled things talks after talk and pulled through everything and remained so close until now...

- 2006 Semester 5 & 6 -Last year of Diploma, you've changed course and I am happy for what you are going into now...Due to the change of faculty and different classes, our hangout time had cut less and also everyone were too busy with their own thing...Then, we started to slowly grow apart from each other but luckily no matter when or where we are gathered together, theres never been a gap of don't know what to say...We have got so much to tell, so much to catch up and I am thankful for the concern you gave all the while even we are not seeing each other often...

- 2007 Semester 7 & 8 -
My first degree year, your don't know what year into the Mass Communication course...Sigh, I know the gap between us is getting bigger and bigger...I had tried my best to keep in touch and text you whenever I can...Good thing that the uni is still our very common hang out and get together place...Thanks for coming to my 21st birthday celebration and no doubt celebrating this big day with you guys meant so much to me...Horror came when Suz left to London later and left only you and me in uni...Yea, you are my only babe left in uni and this kind of study life sucks =(
- 2008 Semester 9 & 10 -The final decision of yours to go London for the exchange...Indeed it was a very sudden and totally unexpected decision coming from you...All the talkings and catch up session we had these days made me realized I had missed out the biggest part of your life...The touching message you sent are still locked and safely stored in my phone...To quote you too : I know we have grown apart and we're not as close as we used to be...I'm sorry I haven't been there for you during your hard times but thank you for being there for me and I promise whatever you need I am here for you...Love you darling...
me & dine
Babe...You are the person who see me changed, the person who watched me do my nose piercing (Erm, live show!!!), the person who has always been there when I am down, the person who cheer up the whole gang during stress time, the person who always got tonnes of story to tell, the person who really cares and meant so much to me!!! Gosh...Its really making me sad that I cant have you attend at my graduation end of this year but I know deep down that you leave for good...I know all this and I really know...Well, lets hope someday somehow we will unite together again for good sake eh? Or maybe, I shall start working my way up to meet you guys in London instead huh? Hmm...Anyway, its a long post for today ady and I think I shall put a full stop to this...Please take good care of yourself (Not to mentioned that you're sick puppy now~) in London and remember to miss me okay...Many many hugs and kisses to you from Malaysia...

Love,
-c@nEy-

2 Gossip:

vialentino said...

follow me to event, sure gain weight one wor...hehehehe.

can see that u also going lots of event too ler...hehe

c@nEy said...

vialentino: haha...ok then, then i want to keep fit, stay home...lol