Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Full stop

Mind you my lovely readers, its gonna be another super emo post again this time but I guess after all I should feel happy for myself that I had finally discovered what I want and this is like something that I had been so lost to decide either to go ahead or just stopping at where I was and rewind back the good old time...

Haihhh...Countless hug need =(

Well, yeah...Life in KL has been a bitch and lots of up and down I had already put myself through without you these days...Somehow somewhat it just gave me so much of the mixed feeling towards you and at some point I am really kinda like lost of what I should do already...I'm missing you so bad but at same time I just don't feel anything when you responded back...Is this what you people call the end of loving someone? Nah, I don't have anything to comment now...You may say whatever you like...

Anyway, no doubt that I still think the week back at Penang was something so memorable to me but I guess until now you still haven't gotten any slight idea of how much you meant to me right??? *laugh at myself* The usual typical and ironic of your man-ego shit...Ahhh, I am tired and exhausted to put up with all this already...

Time passed, people changed and now I guess we had already grew to be more rational in looking over this whole scenario then...I know I crushed and fell deep deep for you but I guess the feeling I had back then has now got to put a full stop to it...Just a plain simple FULL STOP will do and I shall not feel regret or heavy-hearty to move on after today...

Yes, I do know that I wanted you badly in heart but I guess its just not the right timing now to pick up and carry on from where we left...I couldn't see myself in sacrificing all the future plans I had in mind and this has eventually got A LOTTT of things to give up on (Well, not to even mentioned about my dream of working oversea) if I chose to go back at step one...I am sorry for not wanting you back but now I'm just tying to be who I wanted to be...

Hmm...One sad love story here you may say but I know I shall love myself more than anything else...No one can say who cannot live without who but its just simple not easy and God-damn-hard...Bleeding love it is cause I know relationship matters can never come easy but I am glad and grateful that it was a lot of memories between us =)

Anyway, finish emo here already...Me first credit goes to Josh *hugs* and really thank you so much for the lovely recommended song, I Wanted You by INA...Should share more of your 'pondan' songs with me okay? LOL~ Me second credit goes to TineTine and MinMin *group hugs* Thank you girls so much for listening and being there always whenever I need your shoulder to cry on...Lub u babes 9 9...

Okay, long night to go till I finished assignment...Signning off with love~

0 Gossip: