Monday, September 1, 2008

THE weekend

First of all, don't you mind me screaming out loud here at the very best I could and you there lil reader please pardon me for the next few seconds, can? Sigh...Okay, here it goes~

DAMNNN!!! I AM FREAKING BROKEEEEEEEEEE!!! =(

Ahhh, now got better a lil but still...Sigh *heart ache* Boohoo...My wallet is gonna remain empty for the next few weeks man...Sobs =( Anyway...Before it got me explain a lil bit further about what happened over the weekend, heres some notice/reminders to my friends ok? Hey guys, I am damn broke now and so please don't ask me to go makan-makan or shopping or yumcha or movie or party or singK or many many more other activities that would required me to spend money on for the next few weeks, can? Sigh...Life sucks from now on...

Hmm...What should I start off with? Okay...Over the weekend, I first had a very nice dinner with Lynn at BiCook, Bandar Puteri Puchong and then later partied at Nadine's farewell at Pallacio AND also the LOFT at the Heritage Row in KL downtown...
- My superHOT smoking sexy babe =* muacks love you lots darling -
Money spent on dinner : RM 33
Money spent on party : RM 40

Next, I have got to shop all day long with Lynn and the Gan's sisters at Sunway Pyramid AND also watched one stupid-ending-which-left-you-questioned-what-actually-happened- punya movie at TGV...
- My favorite dress of the day from Forever 21 -
I mean seriously, Babylon A.D sucks big time man...It was all great in the beginning but somehow it just went 'hero to ZERO' towards the end...Potong stim~
Anyway, it was later after movie that we went over to the RedCom office at PJ SS4 cause Lynn was called to be in office to finish up some work...Awww, poor Lynn...I know its holiday but why you still gotta work...You need a life and get yourself social weh woman!!! Hahaha...Money spent on breakfast : RM 6
Money spent on Starbucks : RM 14
Money spent on clothes : RM 175
Money spent on movie : RM 11

Money spent on dinner : RM 10

Okay, thats the so-called a VERY eventful weekend huh? LOL...Now you all know why and how I got so broke and sorry I don't mean its you guys punya fault and I really don't intended to offend anybody okay? =) So, I think my confession of SINS that I had done over the weekend will end here...Oh yeah, THE memorable, unforgettable and best still, unbelievable WEEKEND!!! Jeez~

0 Gossip: