Friday, September 5, 2008

Designer's life

Oh well...Practically in another 3 more months to go, I am gonna graduate from the ugly-black-uni and start calling myself a qualified Interior Designer then...WOW~ *exaggerate the gagak effect a bit* Hmm...Its been long and draggy 5 years of studies and now that I wonder how would my life be like as a designer in the practicing built environment industry?
Designer, a person who design something, are usually implies being creative in a particular area of expertise, which often than not, being responsible for developing the concept and also to make drawings or models for something new that will be made by someone else...
Their work often takes into the consideration of not only how something will look like but also how it will be used and how it will be made...In this case, it pretty much explained the saying of FUNCTIONALITY over aesthetic or form follow function!!!
Then and again, the working styles and principles of each designers in the same profession are often at a GREAT difference!!! Design has no right or wrong in justifying one's idea but rather the matter of how oneself perceive things going...After all, I guess I wouldn't have much problem dealing with life as such in the future since I had already determined my choice of life long before I enrolled into this course and now that I am finally completing it soon to proceed to the next level of life changes =D Looking forward and I believe bright future waits ahead!!!

0 Gossip: