Friday, August 29, 2008

Stress + tired

Damn tired and stress and and and...Sigh =( I have got so many things to worried about...Why life have to be such a bitch? WHY??? Can anybody tell me why!!!Assignment piling on the table and guess whats the greatest news is : my design has no progress YET!!! =( How to die, tell me how to die??? Arghh...I have been stuck in front of my computer the whole day already but still reading just NOT enough about the Y generations' need...Sigh, I am super damn hungry now but the thought of walking out my bedroom to the kitchen seems so far and UNREACHABLE!!!

Dammit~ Can someone invent some high technology food just like what the 700 years later punya energy refresh drink showed in the Wall-E? Can can can? Can lah~ I am so upset with my life at the moment...Nabeh~ All thanks to that ShinChan idiot and Urban Architect Wannabe who think they are the superior in design...SOHAIZzz (opps, pardon the pun)!!!

Blah~ I hate it when someone who don't know anything about your project and ASSUMED that she know everything about it and hence started to comment non-stop on what I supposedly be doing...Sigh...Why la you so kaypo on my work? Got nothing better to do meh? Biatch, how about i give you a piece of advice here can : Mind your own business and f**k off!!! You are not the lecturer and you don't have the right to comment on my work while you yourself are not good at doing yours right *L on my forehead*

SIGHHHHHHHHHH...Signing off...Gotta go eat something and continue reading =(

0 Gossip: