Monday, September 8, 2008

Lost and stuck

Sighhh....

Just woken up by a dream actually...Well, a dream that got me crying so bad after so long is definitely got something to blog about isn't it?

Hmm...Whats about it anyway?

Oh well, I wouldn't say its a bad dream after all but rather something that got me worried and started to think deep...Sigh, I am feeling so lost and stuck...I mean in my life...I don't know what are my plans anymore...For once and all, I no longer have the instinct of what I should be doing in a couple years of time from now...I don't have my dream, I don't have any aims...I am so so lost of direction of where I should be going and doing...

In the dream, I remembered my Mom asking me what are my dreams in life...To a shock, I paused and started to panic...I don't have any actually, I answered...But not long later I also explained the average designer's dream...I mean we designer want to design something for the future that the products itself are function-able and of course this must have become the satisfaction of what and why we chose to be in the creative problem solving industry...Righttt???

Sigh...Don't know la...Been feeling emo and stress and lost and sad and and and...SIGH!!!

Okla, I think I shouldn't influence you guys too...Nitez and much love~

0 Gossip: