Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9908

Strike the numbers above and you will probably be as UNLUCKY as I am...

Sigh...My laptop's hard disc fucked up in this very special day of the FINAL semester...YES, let me remind you again...ITS FINAL SEMESTER!!! Basically, everything inside are gone...No back up (Well, actually got...BUT, I deleted the files in the morning before this shit happened) and needless to say in retrieving anything I had just finished for this semester... SIGH~ To top thing worst, my VERY PRECIOUS interior design pictures and material samples are also GONE TOO!!! How great is that to be???

Arghhh...I just feel like giving up everything...VERY VERY HARD FEELING to see all your work gone just like that and you can't help much but to stay there watching time pass by and the lecturers will just probably be annoying you to hurry up in your progress...

Sighhh...At this point I am just filled with much depression, frustration and more anger towards myself...I hate mylife, I HATE MYSELF!!!

1 Gossip:

email2me said...

Your HDD still got hope to recover if the data is very important. However there is a price to pay lo ... very expensive to recover damage HDD data. Checkout www.achieva.com.my