Sunday, September 14, 2008

Liz's Farewell @ The Attic, Bangsar

Oh well...Its another sad season which more and more people that I know are now starting to pack and leaving to the UK one by one soon...Sigh~ When is gonna be my turn to throw such farewell ah? I wonder really...Anyway, this farewell party was actually held last week at The Attic, Bangsar for the Phun's brother and sister =) Elizabeth aka Liz are going away to far far land, Scotland for her studies at RGU while the brother, Jonathan are going away for work at KK, Sabah...Along the day, I would conclude that the party was great and not to mention meeting up new friends are AWESOME!!! Hehe...Then again, me and Lynn were still pretty much quiet and perhaps we do really need to pick up our social skills next time around =P
Today is the day Liz flying off with Jocelyn together...Sorry can't be there at KLIA to send you guys off but here I am, giving you guys BIG BIG HUGS and do remember to take good care of yourself yea!!! Till then...

0 Gossip: