Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not good

Quote of the day :
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
It's about learning how to dance in the rain


Life is indeed a bed of roses
and thou shall never regret on the choices made

Conversation as recorded :
Friend : Hey babe...
Friend : Hows life? How have you been?
Me : No life...Not doing good either =(
Friend : Why???
Friend : What happened my dear?
Me : I dunno...Everything just seems to be WRONG!!!
SO WRONG!!!
Me : Sigh...I bet you wouldn't understand my situation like this...
Friend : Okay...
Friend : Cheer up la darling, I am always here...
Me : Yeap, I know...Thanks for being there though...
Friend : Everything happened for a reason and hopefully everything is gonna be over soon...
Friend : Just hang in there ok?
Friend : -hugsss-
Me : =|

Hmm...I am not good la...STILL NOT GOOD after all...

Sigh...Problems had been multiplied by 2 and now its actually worst than what I had in mind =(

BabyNey is DEPRESSING!!! =( =( Deep deep one this time =( =(

0 Gossip: