Friday, August 22, 2008

Updates

**FYI : Please be well prepare for this very super long entry among all, at the moment =P These are all the lil updates of what I have been doing for the few days, which to be exact, since last Saturday onwards...ENJOY reading you people~

Sorry...Been really busy the whole last week and this week but TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) tonight, so here I am blogging the night out!!! Hehe...I know la, me perasan sikit won't make you die straight away right? Hmm...So, where should I start then...

Saturday Dinner
Okay, gonna make this one short and simple cause I don't have any pictures to blog about it actually...

Went out for dinner with Lynn at one of our favorite Italian restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong...Well, as usual, her very last minute plan when she text me over Facebook to check out whats my plan for that weekend...Obviously, turned out that I was pretty free on schedule but supposedly I need to work on my group assignments which I was then not in the mood to do it cause none of the group mates were putting effort to finish things up...So, I went for it and had our very usual long long conversation after meal =)
Money spent on dinner : RM 33

Sunday Outing
Now it goes the Sunday plan...Hehe, I think this outing was pretty much of the continuation of yesterday's dinner as people involved was the same and we talked about almost the same topic like we did the whole day long =P
Anyway...It was a full day out to The Curve - shopping, Cineleisure - movies, Ikano - shopping and IKEA - more shopping!!! Haha...I know I should be saving up my money but seems like I just couldn't resist the temptation when I see theres still money inside my bank account...Hmm...Bad Caney...This is BAD BAD BAD!!! Hahaha...

Oh welll...Despite of all the shopping done in a day, I think I kind of spent a lot particularly for the food we ate =S Ealier on before the movie, we had our brunch at Penang House, popcorn combo set for movie, some 'healthy' fruit juice for tea time and last but not least, Shabu Shabu for dinner!!!

OMG~ Can you believe now that we have a BIG BIG stomach to fill in all the food? Jeez, what happened to our diet plan Lynn? What about the losing weight? Damn...I feel bad for myself now...

So, CONCLUSION of the day is :
' Pokkai + Fat Fat = Sad BabyNey x 100 '
Money spent on movie : RM 10.50
Money spent on clothes : RM 20
Money spent in IKEA : RM 9+
Money spent on food : RM 70+


Penang Friends Outing
Ok, last one to go...Finally got settled and done with both the assignments for IA Dissertation 499 class which to be the submission of site analysis in power point slides and presentation boards and so as my very own proposal paper for final dissertation project...Gah, got so annoyed with the site analysis project due to the stupidest ever lecturer and also the group problem...But thank God its all done and over now =)
Anyway, after so many hardworking days that I had put myself through...I thought of getting myself some rewards which of all things, to get my very first own J.Co Donuts...No, its not a dozen of it but HALF a dozen which to me its already good enough to make me happy all over again =D
So, whats your flavor, tell me whats your flavor? Damn...These donuts are nuts aight...It makes you go high to just bite off every single bits of it...Then and again, I don't actually remembered whats the name for all the assorted flavors I chose but what I did remember was CHOCOLATES, lots and lots of chocolates =D See, I told you...Its good enough to make me happy all over again...
So, back to the main story...I was there at Sunway Pyramid to meet up with Bin and her boyfriend, Xiao Fu, actually...Oh well, first time meeting the boyfriend and also the first time after the last time I met up with her...Gosh, its almost half a year plus back then...I am glad that we still made our efforts to at least meet up with each other whenever we can =* Thats what a true friendship will be like =)

Hmm...So, gatherings after gathering...Thats what I am talking about...After we were done with Sunway Pyramid, Asia Cafe at SS15 was the next station before we then decided that we should meet up with Hui at somewhere near to where shes staying, which indirectly we are directing ourself to our favorite hang out spot - Kei Tak Sek tong sui pou at SS2 whenever theres someone in the gang coming down from Penang...
Time flies and we die =P Haha...Nola, thats not what I mean exactly...What I do mean is that our ever long long conversation and gossiping came to an end when the shop starts putting off lights to finish up their business for the day...Then here you go again...More and MORE CAMWHORE-ING time =D
Money spent on donuts : RM 11
Money spent on dinner : RM 25+


Ahh...I am tired...Nite nite people~ Muacks

0 Gossip: