Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mamma Mia! The Movie

Mamma mia, here I go again. My, my, how can I resist you?
Aighty then...Guys, heres the snippet of Mamma Mia! The Movie if you all wants to know how roughly can the storyline go...
Donna (Meryl Streep - the one stars in the Devils Wear Prada), an independent single mother who owns a small hotel on an idyllic Greek island, is about to let go Sophie (Amanda Seyfried), the spirited daughter she's raised alone to her fiance Sky (Dominic Cooper)...For Sophie's wedding, Donna has invited her two life-long best girlfriends, the practical and no-nonsense Rosie and the wealthy yet multi-divorcee Tonya, from her one-time backing band called Donna and the Dynamos...But Sophie has secretly invited three other guest of her own...On a quest to find the identity of her father to walk her down the aisle, she brings back three men, the businessman Sam Carmichael (Pierce Brosnan - the one stars in James Bond : Die Another Day), the banker Harry Bright (Colin Firth) and the adventurer Bill Anderson (Stellan Skarsgard) from Donna's past to the Mediterrenean paradise which they had visited there some 20 years earlier...Over the 24 chaotic magical hours, new love will bloom and the romances will be rekindled on this lust island full of possibilities...Hmm...Interesting~

Oh well, I am just here writing in some of my expectations on this movie, which is pretty much based on the blockbuster stage musical and its ever popular song sang by ABBA, about a bride, her mum and the three possible dads...
So, to first start off with the acting in this movie...Just like what was expected for how Meryl Streep had acted in the previous movie named Devils Wear Prada, I bet this time her 'craziness' is gonna be some real fun acting to reckon with...I have not know much about her but to compare what she has acted last and now is something totally different in acting perspective though she still stay the same 'richness' in money wise =p
Next...The wedding party of pretty girl - Amanda Seyfried and hot guy - Dominic Cooper which expected gonna be real awesome one because the place to held the event is simply way across what defines a paradise!!! Jeez, the Greek island of Kalokairi is beautiful~ Now it makes me feel like just fly myself there NOW!!! Haha...Nah, I am just kidding~

What else? Hmm...Dramas, dramas and more dramas perhaps...Other than that, I think thats pretty much it before I can get myself a pair of tickets to go see it premier on the GSC at OneUtama with other Nuffnang Glitterati members on the 22nd September 2008...Pray for me fellows~

0 Gossip: