Thursday, August 21, 2008

Giving up, waking up

I am feeling damn tired of all this...
I am feeling exhausted to keep putting back things together...
I am feeling so lost to not be myself again...
I am feeling hollow inside out...
BUT then and again,
I really had enough of what tortures my heart...
I don't know if I ever gonna make a good decision in this...
I don't know if I ever gonna regret 9 9 after this...
I don't know if I ever gonna change my mind and run after you...
I don't know what should I do really...
BUT what i do know is,
I don't see the same you had for me anymore...

Oh, come on...
Please do tell me that I am right to do all this...
Please do support my decision making...
Please do give me some respect of how I should live my life...
Please do keep quiet and shut up right there and then...

I want things to be over now...
I want giving up hope that 'us' will never gonna happen...
I want to live life happily and simple...
I want what I deserved to have...

____________________________________enough said

0 Gossip: