Monday, August 25, 2008

A gathering date

Hmm...Not exactly as what you might be thinking *whack* But yeah, it just a normal night out with a close friend of mine =)

Anyway, really had some fun time tonight catching up and gossiping with you my dear...Thanks the pekok if you know who you are =P Hehe...Sorry, can't stop laughing whenever I think of why I used to give you funny names...Lol...I bet we were still young and childish back then huh? Its been a long time since then and its good that we still keeping up the jokes and updates for each other =) For the good sweet time eh?

Oh well, actually theres nothing much for me to really blog about the night as both of us were so busy catching up with each others' latest stories and we didn't even have the chance to snap a single picture for ourselves...Ala cheh, not like it matters anyway...

So, the movie of tonight was Wall-E which is a production done by the PIXAR Studio of the ever famous Disney Pictures...Hmm...Hey guys, do go and watch it if you haven't watched yet cause I bet you wouldn't want to regret for such nice show Disney had put up with...Hah, now I have to also admit that this is a damn cute animation movie which they are just fine great to please everyones' satisfaction for watching such 'kiddy' film...Well well, no offence aight!!!
After movie, we headed off to the Gardens to have our dinner at the Flying Chillies =D Spicy Thai food are made available here...Wooptiedo + Yumyum!!!
This restaurant do has some eye-catching facade entrance and the simplicity design of it evolves around the common white color as main ambiance but colorful lighting and those lil soft comfy pillows worked as the compliments to make this space looked more lively...
Anyway, we ordered 2 side dishes and steamed rice for both of us and I am lovin' it very very much =) Hehe...Spicy food can never leave me just alright...Would love to come by next time and try out their TomYam Kung for sure *drool* I can't wait...Who wanna date me this time? Hehe...Ignore the perasan-ness and ciaoz~

0 Gossip: