Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wedding spree?

Aha...Ever heard or came across that one day you suddenly realized that everyone around you starting to get MARRIED and it more or less sounded like as though a WEDDING SPREE is going on instead of the shopping spree we girls usually crazed of?Hmm...Teeheehee...Don't get the wrong impression and NO that I'm not going to have one for myself but oh well...With the fact that I also don't have a loving bf now, it seems more of the impossible that I'm gonna doing it alone eh =P Hahaha...Anyway, what I would like to say is that : At the age of early 20's, I'm not quite prepare myself for attending weddings of my own friends YET but now it seems like something sometimes gotta start somewhere isn't it? Hehe...

Hmm...Lets begin with the first wedding that called off from the list of friends that I've known for years...1> Nishath, a classmate of mine during the last 2 years of degree in LUCT from Maldives...Well, quite frankly saying I wasn't that surprise when the picture showed on Facebook cause I've been hearing her before we graduated from the uni...So, the reception was done all in Maldives and now they live happily ever after =) Aye aye...
2> SieKie Ooi, high school classmate of mine in PCGHS whos now happily married and also fully attended to a cute lil babygirl sumore =D Hehehe...See, SEE!!!
Surprise, surprise, surprise...A girl that used to be the chilly willy in class and never even heard of she talking about the guys/bfs during school time is now a busy Mama day in and night out =) Haha...Love does do quite lot of the change in a person's life eh?Hehe...
3> Dorris Choo, yet and again another high school mate from PCGHS that rather got me totally wooted out about seeing her being married to someone she loves...Well, with a slight recall from the senior years in high school and I think I can clearly remember THIS... Aha, I would never imagine once from the 'sengeted' relationship to now STRAIGHT or perhaps I should propositioned that it might actually swing both way sometimes?LOL, alright alright...Sorry, I know I ain't gonna continue this crap but hell yea wishing them happy being married aight =)
4> Niko, yet and again another classmate of mine during the last and final degree year in LUCT from Indonesia...Well, more like the big brother himself (Erm yeah, I mean the 'BIG' also =P) its also about time for him to tie the knot and get settle down...All the best in time bro =)
5> Azrin, classmate again from LUCT whom me and my friend deem he's the only 'man man' type of guy left in the class after all the other opted out =P Hehe...Anyway, I've got the invites to go but seeing at its kind of out town and theres no other classmates going so it stopped me just right there...But hey, HAPPY getting married aight!
6>Nor Ehsan, classmate from LUCT too that once I was kinda close to but she also got me surprised by married to someone that I've never heard of she is dating with!!!LOL...I thought it was gonna be the Chinese guy since =P Anyhow, shes now a happy wife to the happy lucky man right beside her =) Win win situation yea...Hehe...

Oh gosh, by now I should annouced the most SHOCKING and AMAZING one...*drum rolls*
7>Tamanna, classmate of mine during the last and final degree year in LUCT from Bangladesh...Well well well, this girl's wedding is practically an ARRANGED MARRIAGE and therefore comparing to all other whom actually get to know the guy first and then go for long dating until they finally decide to get married; this is something strange and totally far off for me to believe theres actually people still practicing this kind of 'tradition' in the modern world!Haha...The engagement is sometimes now and the reception is gonna be end of the year...So, I'm still staying tuned to the pictures post on Facebook and we all told her to get us surprised with her man =P Lalala...*UPDATED on picture*

Fuyooh, its only mid of the year but already so many in the list...Next coming up would be James (Feb2010) and perhaps TineTine, Jeff, SueHui, YeeBin, ChiauLing and...and...Wow, wow, wow...Calling once, two, three, whos gonna get into the list of planning to get married eh? Inform me aight =P I wanna crash weddings!!!LMAO~

1 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hi, I really liked your Blog and I would like to recommend my blog for the all the Interior lovers over there.It's a new blog But I hope you people enjoy it.
https://vr-interiors.trakart.in/category/interiors/