Thursday, April 9, 2009

I've got HAPPY MAILS on HAPPY DAY

OMG...OMG...OMG!!!




You know what???





I've got myself a SURPRISING posted mail lying in the mailbox today =D Wheee...
Hehehe...Nah, actually its not IN the mailbox but it was rather being put nicely on my table by my Mom after few days long before this that I've kept rajinly checked at the mailbox from time to time cause someone actually mentioned theres a JUNK mail 'on the way' to my house but in fact there was nothing inside the mailbox everytime I checked =( Gosh, those were really the very very disappointing moment for me in these past few days checking at the mailbox...Sigh *sob sob*

Anyway...Heres what I've got inside the posted mail =D
A 'Happy Bithday' card from SueHui aka my high schoolmates/close friend/buddies who NEVER fail or forget to send me birthday present or a card like this EACH YEAR even long after we've graduated from high school and both of us are locating at different places now...Aww, such a sweetheart isn't she??? ** SueHui darling, thanks a lot for the birthday wishes and card...I know you always care and always there whenever, wherever =) I believe true friendship never die and it will last forever for sure I promise...Do keep in touch even though we both are gonna be busy at work later, aight!!! Love you =hugsss=

Hmm...So, I DID mentioned this blog post is about happy MAILS right??? *point to the blog title*


Hehehe...Oh yeah baby, I've got ANOTHER aka SECOND posted JUNK (I supposed its called the chunky-junky) mail which I've got a lil longer story to tell =) Alright...Now before I get to reveal whats inside the junk mail, lets detour and rewind back a bit about what happened before I actually get my hands on this particular postage...

Well, 2 days ago I've got a notice form from POS Malaysia stating that I've failed to receive my BUNGKUSAN (from then I knew it was really JUNKY!!!) when they delivered and was asked to claim the postage at the nearest post office as soon as possible... Bla bla bla... Discussed with Mom cause knowing the postage its actually from my babe, TineTine Gan and it was intended to be sent upon or before my birthday as my birthday present... So, my Mom actually promised to bring me go claim it on this coming Saturday which is after m y birthday that falls on the Thursday and right before I go down to KL...Hmm, hectic gila but I agreed to wait for it and kept it a surprise...

Then today, Mom took leave for some prayer and still insisted to claim the postage on Saturday BUT she actually lied to me and secretly claimed the postage and self-authorized the letter to allow her to receive the postage on behalf of me and left it on my bed without telling me until later when I finally went into my room for shower then only realized : OMG, I'VE GOT THE JUNK MAIL SAFELY IN MY HOUSE ALREADY =D Wheee!!! Love Mom and LOVE Babygal AhTine EVEN MORE!!!
Hahaha, thats how bad your postage can go if you sent by Pos Malaysia =P Next time please add on more layers of wrapping paper or harder cardboard for the box yea...Hehehe... Ooo...So many things inside the box when I opened up...Okla, I think pictures tell more than words...Lets bring on all the pictures I took gila-gila for =D
And you know what???The nicest picture of the day is definitely gotta be THIS!!!





JENG JENG JENG!!! PRESENT YOU *drum rolls*

A whole beauty leng leng collections from -CG-, my fashion consultant who wants me to be leng leng always =D Hehehe...I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH DARLING =D ** BabyTine, thanks a lot for your effort and all the nice nice birthday gifts =) This is my first time receiving so many birthday gifts from a person and its by POSTAGE MAIL sumore!!! MUAXXX!!! Love you always and Ney can't wait to see you on this coming Saturday yea =hugs hugs hugs=

And last but not least...

H A P P Y . B I R T H D A Y . T O . - c @ n E y -

1 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! =)