Sunday, April 19, 2009

AWESOME weekend

~ FULALAH ~
*Lets shake it shake it & move it move it*

Hehehe...For some of you who might not know that I was actually in KL for the last weekend, heres some update for you guys to see and to share =) Huahhh, see see see...I'm such a kind person isn't it? =P *Perasan kao kao*

-Saturday-
Took the 4 pm bus straight down to KL after work which is about 3 pm sharp I left office and head to the station after makan with Mom at somewhere nearby...Stopet bus was freaking late for almost AN HOUR and more annoying drama happened when the 4 hours trip EXTENDED another hour plus due to the heavy rainfall and countless stops at the R&R station for no reason along the way down South...Sigh...Tired and upset with the whole thing, I ended up rushed like a mad woman from Masjid Jamek LRT to KTM Subang and finally got my babe, TineTine Gan fetched me at about 10 pm plus then joined her parents for dinner straight away at Asia Cafe before went home to shower and rest...

Hahaha...Lots of FUN activity was captured before we actually went to bed...YES, you are not blur or neither do I cause we actually stayed home for the night and didn't go anywhere else as what I had planned so...Anyway, it doesn't matter now though we kind of regret about the whole thing later on...Hmm...

-Sunday-Yes...Just like what you are looking the picture above, its SUSHI TIME!!! Oh well, those who know me well enough will know that I'm not a sushi type of person but for having a good gathering sake, I wouldn't mind to just join in the crowd and have some good catching up moment with great food served at Zanmai Sushi, Sunway Pyramid =)
Yeah, its also a birthday bashing time =) Happy birthday to all IDD's March (Eric & Hui Ying) and April (Tammy, Han Pin, Me & Angel) babies...Thanks and big credit goes to Ah Ben for this lovely green tea cheese cake from Zen (a new chain of Secret Recipe)

Okla, less words and more PICTURES time!!!
Every gathering ends with a group photo...Here goes the photo of the day before Eazy and Ben left early while the rest continue to go for a movie later on =)A very FUN weekend I've spent in KL and can't wait for my next trip and more party gathering again this time...HUGS you people, see you when I see you again -XOXO-

1 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

nice.. =)