Thursday, November 6, 2008

A story to tell

This is gonna be my short updates...Busy days still on but I just can't help myself doing this...

Ok now, I am going to tell you a story about what happened recently...
That goes on and then the next day...No solutions made but I still kept trying to talk over and definitely keep hoping that everything is gonna be alright...And then...
The moment sucks big time and I just can't help myself not thinking of the things we said we gonna do together after final...Now things are so bad in shape and I really really tawar hati and see no hope in those coming day outings anymore...

Anyway, I've bought you something and I am waiting here patiently for the time to pass it to you though I wished to just messaged you about all this but no...I know its not gonna be the same feeling of excitement anymore and here I don't wished to hear that coming from you...
To be claimed by its owner

I really hope to just mend things right for the old times sake...I am sorry *hugs*

6 Gossip:

JunJun-Riko said...

*hugs* there there...

TheJessicat said...

when things are bad, look on the brighter side. they cant possibly get any worse babe

*mwah*
hold on.. it'll get better in time

u have us

c@nEy said...

[Jun]thanks...*hugs back*

[Jess]thanks babe...I just hope to mend things right now...sigh

anyway, 'better in time'...yes, i need the songs badly and also 'don't worry be happy'

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

caney stinks!

Cathy C said...

caney...!!!!*hugs* dont sad okiee...just like what my les partner said, it'll get better in time..sure it will =) don't always look at the negative side..if there is a negative, there's always a positive consequences

c@nEy said...

[MONK-ey]eh, u curi my name!!! u stopet monk-ey *blek*

[Cathy]thanks sweetie...keeping my finger cross now...

'better in time' it is!!!

*hugs*