Monday, October 20, 2008

OMG is this for REAL???

Wheee~ I am hyper, I am high BUT one thing I can definitely confirmed with you that I ain't any sohai XD Lol~ wtf...So random sial...Hahaha...Okok, back to the topic Caney...Back to the topic la wey *okok, put my soul back into my body*

omg, I am excited...


*Hallehluyah gesture*


OMG, VERY FUKING HELL YEA DAMN EXCITED ABOUT THE MEET UP IS THIS WEEK!!!

Tralalala...Yay, no more saying its next week anymore...No more saying its not possible cause we all do know that ticket bought ady and everything has planned accordingly...Accommodation provided, party and meet up all scheduled!!! WOW~ I can hardly believe myself that this thing is gonna happen for REAL!!! Fwah~ *day-dreaming and syok sendiri*

Ngek ngek ngek...Wondering what the hell I was crapping about??? Nah...
Lol~ Ever seen such crowded MSN chat conference thingy before??? Hehehe...Oh well, I bet normal people *repeat NORMAL people* don't actually do this unless its a big gathering shit with all your old high school friends or uni-mates...Blah~ I know I am all right about it and you definitely don't need to hide yourself from the fact that we people are simply DIFFERENT than you guy =P Ngeh, whatodo~

Hmm...While I keep saying that we are so SO much different than you guys... Let me clarified this clearly : All the people that we are gonna meet up for real this week, are those we actually never seen before but virtualy, so to say, we are one huge rojak family / siao-siao friends / bitchy gang / kawan-kawan yang asyik lim-pah & lam-pah *ROFLMFAO* wtf...

Anyway, you know la...We often hear people say that 3 women is equivalent to 1 pasar but I guess this coming Sunday's meet up its gonna be like gazillion gigantic pasar which need countless sound-proof acoustic barriers to reduce the gawdamn noise!!! Lol~ Seriously...This huge arranged speed 'dating' cum real life MSN chat- conference cum dunno-what (you may continue as you like) is gonna make hell a lot to hoo-haah at where we planned it to be *smirk*So, being part of the host for this meet up...What do I expect??? Oh man, I can go on forever and ever until the sun shine and set and shine again but I will probably still be talking about my expectations here...Lol~ wtf...Ok, I exagragrate a bit liao BUT the truth is - THIS COMING WEEK IS GONNA BE A LOT OF FUN TO LOOK FORWARD MEH!!! Muahaha...Imagine, talking machine times many many more crazy talking machinesss *shake heads and hands up surrender* Wooptiedoo~

Ok la, I shall keep that expectations to myself a bit...Scared later I expect too much pulak ended up with nothing *choi~ touch wood* Nah, I am just saying...So yeah, there you go...

Babes, dudes, gayism partners, lesbino girlfriends,
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS WEY!!!


Updates:
FYI, this meet up is a whole bunch of blogger friends meet up...NOT organized by Nuffnang nor anybody BUT a whole bunch of close friends we meet here in blogsphere...Thank you for reading and sorry to say that no more invites shall be distributed to anyone anymore.

13 Gossip:

Josh said...

So lets see, there will be the J family with 1 adopted daughter.

Someone whois pregnant with someone's baby.

And some other pair of couples, gays, and les. Hahaha

Can't wait for that day. ^_^

fimelime said...

Babes, dudes, gayism partners, lesbino girlfriends, family with adopted daughter, some clueless fella pregnant. Hmm, sounds like a party to me.

*bring out the vodka*

ps: sorry, previous comment got stoopid typo. Stopid inheritance. wtf.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm....
i'm not a babe, pregnant or eve les..... hahahahahhha

Jordan Tan said...

Dude check this out.

You know what brought me to your blog?

THIS.

I didn't know what to look out for, nor do i know it's here, but this is it.

In other words, I wanna join u peeps this sunday man for the gathering. Count me in!

Get back to me at my blog, www.das-connection.blogspot.com

c@nEy said...

[Josh] yay!!! waiting for DDR session to take video...LOL *runs*

[Fimey] *snatch ur vodka and blow the trumpet*

[Diese] you can be one temporary one, of ur choice to choose who to be with in the gang =)

[Jordan] sorry dude, its by invitation only...Perhaps next time yea

TheJessicat said...

WTF WTF dottyj3!! I SAW U SED STUPID INHERITANCE!

OMG MUMMY TERASA -_______-


*POURS GTL INTO J3'S PANTIES"


wheeeeeeeee countin the days guys!!
omg omg

Anonymous said...

horrrrr..got gathering tak panggil wtf >.<

c@nEy said...

[Jess] i think its a very SURIOUS virus now...it got me too...LOL~ we need to de-virus-kan everyone THIS coming weekend!!! Wheeeee~~~

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

am i in?!

Jordan Tan said...

Hey hey don't just wipe me off like that.

What do you mean by invitations only? Who's responsible for giving out the invitations?

Commmonn can't I do anything to fastfoward time and join u peeps?

fimelime said...

J1 mommy, I'm sorrrrrrry. Actually I think I inherit the bad kinda typo from daddy *puts J2 on the table*

Come let's all go for typo therapy.

TheJessicat said...

hehhehe poor j2. kena put on table de..


*disects j2 dear*

muaahaahaah

=P =P

omg ... *RUNS*

Anonymous said...

ngek ngek ngek