Thursday, October 23, 2008

Afraid of...

Current status: final project in progress
Work done: 15%, if considering all the stages I supposed to complete by Week 14 (Now its already Week 12)

Well, it might sound a lil bit strange to talk about this topic here but *sigh* lately I kinda find myself having this weird thought and its all about how I got afraid of DEATH (Ei, don't or stop laughing if you are now...Slap you then you know...) Seriously, I am not joking can.

'What if tomorrow comes but I can no longer find myself wake up back to the world anymore...I mean like die and gone just like that?'

Seriously, these days around I think I have the right over my current situation which somewhat dragged me in thinking about this whole thing and as for myself, I also not sure why and what caused me to have this painstaking breathing problem and to make the matter worst, I have been getting chest pain whenever I try to inhale or sit up from a lying down position...*sob sob* BabyNey is dying =(

'What if tomorrow comes and I am lying unconsciously in bed and nobody knows or found out until I am dead?'

Ok, set emo aside...Well, I think (not judging this professionally) one of the possible reason that cause me all this might be the stress and not did I ever mentioned that whenever I have too much of stress over work, my whole body will shakes like how the drug addicts do when they don't or stop taking drugs anymore?

Don't believe huh? Seriousss la...Why la I wanna joke about all this while I personally think its not funny to even joke about...Anyway, this sudden death shit is all what I am really afraid of and seriously if it ever happen to me...Heres some message I want to leave for you people around me (Families, friends, buddies, classmates, my blog readers and so on...)

I love you guys and thanks for everything when I was here in the world to feel your love. Nothing means more than the memories we shared and do take good care of yourself.

Signing off...

4 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

Ur over thinking my dear...take things easy, as long as u had try ur best to the success track. Everything gonna be alright k... I'm always here for u, u can share things with me, pls don't keep it to urself.

Don't worry, be happy, things gonna be fine. Pls take good care of urself... Lets work hard for another month then we gonna fly away like a bird from this blacky building. We have to gambateh n graduate TOGETHER k.

Xoxo.
tine

c@nEy said...

[TineTine]hugs

thanks for ur concern babe...i know u're always there whenever i need you...lub u *muacks*

anyway, hopefully nothing goes wrong with me la cause i've got inherited high cholesterol...so its kinda making me worried a bit more lor...might need to go for check up one day soon, machine old liao need service...

once again thanks for ur concern k...hugs *xoxo*

TheJessicat said...

HAIH..

IKNOWRIGHT??? SAME HERE. IVE BEEN SLACKING ALOT RECENTLY AND THATS WHY I HVNT DONE MY STUFF TOO... COURSEWORK

HAIHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cheer up gurl
lets do it together

c@nEy said...

[jess]hugs

*action speaks louder than words*

keep our passion high and always remember we gonna make it through...

thanks babe