Friday, May 8, 2009

Tak LARAT

Jeez, I think I'm losing my 'ability' to crap and write non-sense here already =( I mean seriously, like when was the last time you see me post up something NOT related to an event or outing or a gathering or even just simply some food makan-makan post???

Sigh... From last year till now, the accumulated blog post are getting lesser and lesser by each month... What had happened to me actually??? Or is it that my life are THAT boring to even blog about something or what??? Damn... I'm hating it real bad to abandon this blog again and again but I just don't have the urge to keep on writing even though sometimes I typed out something but ended up not publishing it cause I just don't feel like completing the sentence or paragraph of words...

HELP~~~I want back my blogging urge, I want back my 'happening' life just like how I used to live when I was still studying in KL!!! Arghhh~~~

0 Gossip: