Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just like HEAVEN

Hey peeps...I'm back for a short lil updates =) Hehehe...Sorry for the long wait as I'm kinda busy these days at work and keep on design, desIGN and MORE DESIGN!!! Yeah, my first ever exhibition booth design and lots of the graphic works will be up in next 2 weeks and I promise I'm gonna reserved this whole event coverage for my beloved readers =)

Anyway, been really tired and moody these days but it also gets me thinking about lots of 'unecessary' stuff especially while I'm driving back and forth to work alone...Sigh...Life is always full with question marks...Why not just let lay down and stay low to relax and listen to this particular song I've got addicted to...

Just Like Heaven
by Katie Melua

1 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

design, design, design?
thats nice.. haha.. =D