Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friendship

Hewoo everyone =)

Yes, I am here again to update my poor lil blog whenever I give myself a big break time...Oh well, its been few days back since I last updated and yes, I am still very VERY BUSY over my final presentation which all the works are still progressing SLOW!!!

Sigh...Been kinda worried these days and as usual, me being awake at wee hours like this, I just can't stop thinking over the time I left in KL =( 12 more days to go till my final yet I am not happy about finishing all this so soon!!! Why??? Well, i guess the answer is pretty simple :

Final presentation = Finished 5 years Degree course = Packing + Leaving KL = Missing my babes = SAD BABYNEY!!!

As much as I need to control my feeling lately about not crying over the farewell for myself, I am gonna define here my very own words of friendship...Perhaps heres the dedication to you all who I call you my friend =) *hugs*

FRIENDSHIP

'A friend in need is friend in deed' - the ever famous friendship quote that means 'someone who needs your help becomes friendly in order to obtain it'...Many times in life, friendship does not mean only a big thing BUT its actually a million or billion small little things that one others had done or gave to you...Well, things a such doesn't always have to cost multi-million dollars or plucking the stars kind of shit to touch your heart or show his or her care for you in defining your friendship with the other person BUT most likely it is the heart and efforts they had put through in lending you a hand or just being there for you to cry on the shoulder that would pretty much meant a lot for what friendship are for...

Okay, it may seems kinda confused now and how do I define a friendship then?
Well, personally I think - A friend, the single soul that dwells in two bodies who often and so frequently comes into you when the whole world has gone out, is one of the nicest things you can have and not to live without in your entire life...True friends are those who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked; laughs at your jokes when they're not even funny at all; sympathizes with your problems when they're actually not so bad; tells you certain things that you don't want to tell yourself and most importantly they accepts you as who you are yet helping you indirectly to be who you should be and do what you should be doing...At times, I always think that friendship mean everything in my life and I am appreciating every single bits of it because, to me, yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end and somewhere in the middle we need friends as our guide to sail the rickety boat safely across the dangerous waters of life...Sometimes some people come into our lives and so quickly he or she goes but some decided to stay for a while yet ended up leaving footprints all over our hearts and we felt never ever the same again after that...Well, you know you have a good friend when there is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future and basically the key to sanity in this totally insane world...
Then and again, life being life - as cruel or tough as it may be, as sweet or loving as it may sound...We human needs friends to live through the years we have and honestly asking yourself : Can you actually live without them???

No, I CAN'T...Seriously, I am thinking of how am I going to suffer when I finally pack up and leaves KL soon...Well, I guess theres always a farew
ell for everything and 5 years living in KL, I've met tonnes of friends *you know who you are* and you guys had really changed my life from bad to the better...Hugs

_____________________________________________________________________
Anyhow, here a lil shout out to my babe...Heres for you sweetie :
If you're alone, I'll be on the net waiting to talk to you...
If you want to cry, I'll always lend you my shoulder *this have to be done over webcam ady*
If you want a big tight tight hug, remember that you always have the dadah as me...
If you need to be happy, remember the Hippo and the Dog song I once made you smile...
But anytime you need a listener to listen to your crap, I promise I'll just be me, the BabyNey =)
Many things to be done, many outings just the both of us...We gonna do this one by one and Ney-lub-Tine *xoxo*
_____________________________________________________________________

12 Gossip:

sabahking said...

ya i think friend is very important out life !! maintain good friendship is very important !! The photoes are really nice !!

ChrisTineG said...

The moment is coming soon...Seriously i'm afraid to wait for it, i hate farewell so much... How could i wish u will be staying at KL all the time and we can catch up when we are free. Well, life goes on babe..... we live for our own good and live for the best k. Promise me, u will live life happily and blissful. Remember always about the quote which we always said to each other k...remember that always n ever. It's means lotss to both us,maybe it could be the strength for us to live stronger.

Take good care.
Lub u my buddy.

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

whoa.. lovely.. and pretty true that there's always meet up and apart with them..1

Ruionkoh said...

HAHAHA the hippo and dog lol.
yea i reminded how u praised me cute tru that LOL LOL

c@nEy said...

[sabahking] well, what i would say is appreciate good friendship and treat everyone equally the same...you will never know you need them one day...

[christineg] *hugs tight tight* babe, i will do what i promised and yes the quote will stay forever with me in my mind...lub u -xoxo-

[harry] meet up is easy...parting off is HARD...i am still trying my very best to control my feelings...

[ruionkoh] the dog cuter than you and you've gotta admit that HIPPO is the best ever singer =P

Maggie said...

are you gonna miss me auntie caney?!

c@nEy said...

[maggie] OF COURSE!!! and your mama too =D *hugsss*

'j3ffsandhu- said...

hurmmm..... no mentioned about the monk-ey also?

'j3ffsandhu- said...

eh, how to udpate my pic? fark! i hate this pic..

'j3ffsandhu- said...

testing... testing...

'j3ffsandhu- said...

yeay!... its gone!!

c@nEy said...

because monk-ey never take pictures with me...and OMG, we need to take picture in a gang for god sake!!!come for my graduation la...they all coming leh...