Friday, September 26, 2008

back Back BACK!!!

Hola people~

Hehe...Yes, I am back again, I AM BACK =D Ala, sorry for the disappearing act wey *innocent* Me not intended to fall terribly sick for almost a whole week leh...I had SUPER high fever + flu + cough + Tonsillitis throat infection in one go...Pity me bah at least? No??? You don't believe me ah? Okay wait...
Tadah!!! Look, I have got prove!!!

Hehe...Yes people, I know I looked funny with the goggle and green cloth on my forehead but trust me in this...This is what a crazy 40 degree Celcius high body tempreature can do to you =P Well, I couldn't seems to find a hairband to keep the cloth stay at that particular spot while I was working on my assignment even during sickness *aww* Then here comes the brilliant idea of just stuffing the wet cloth with a goggle right on my forehead instead!!! Hahaha...Smart right? Hehe...Okay, then now lets just not to mentioned the later when I went for Doctor and got myself an injection at my bum *blush*

Hmm...So what should I blog about after so long...Woah, now I think and think...Actually, I still got a lot of things haven't update you guys in my blog which include the LUCT-ID Mooncake Festival Gathering Dinner, Nuffnang MammaMia The Movie Premier Screening...What else, what else? Personal emo + unresolved problems and and and...Woah, a lot la...MALAS ady =(

Anyway, first thing first...That day Premier Screening for MammaMia The Movie at GSC, OneUtama was AWESOME!!! Hehe...I am planning to watch it for the second time leh...Anyone interested? Nah, I think I better still go with my TineTine Gan this time =) Wanna dot dot dot mah...Hahaha...Eh, don't think the wrong way ah...I mean 'to have Good-Old-Time' with her...Jeez, smack your head!!!

Okla, don't want to spoil you guys punya mood first cause I actually wanted to post up one of the song showcased in the movie...Hmm...Nehmai, nehmai...Thou shall patient, thou shall WAIT~ Hahaha...Ciaoz first before I get killed...Bye~

2 Gossip:

Anonymous said...

Liked the picture! Presume that you're better now. Shots in bum hurt and are so embarrassing.

c@nEy said...

haha...thanks for concern and yea, i am better ady =)