Friday, August 15, 2008

A letter to a friend

Hey...I am back!!! Sorry...Again for so many days since i last blogged, just feel like scribbling down something new right here today...Feeling a lil emo tonight~ Anyway, apart from being good and all (yeah, perasan sendiri...I know =P) I am still feeling sick ever since the very last week which I think I did mentioned about it at here before...Sigh, yes that I still having the bad bad cough and I am actually wondering when I am gonna get rid of it =(
Hmm...So, how should I start off to blog about this entry...Well, nothing really that important though...Just maybe some of the lil thoughts over true friendship kind of problem that I think until now I am still searching for an answer for it...Sigh, I am just being a typical me that is sensitive and 'aggresive' towards every single details that is happening in my life...I can never simply let things go, can I?
Been feeling a lil gap among us these days, don't know what actually went wrong but hopefully it shouldn't be something serious...Right? So, how are you feeling these days? What are you up to? Well, I guess these are those questions that I have been wanting to ask you face to face but I also thought maybe you might need some time to cool off your own problem that you are facing...Whats really bothering your mind my dear? From what I have been observing lately, you don't seems like you want to share out your problems with me anymore =( Why ah? Apa macam? Why are we standing so far apart from each other and yet we are actually so close to know about every single things that has happened in a day...It really make me feels like as if I am a few thousand miles away from you now...Sitting down and start thinking deep...I can barely recall anything that we actually talked over the night in anyone of these days after our very last bonding session...Have I been really annoyed or pain in the ass to you that now you don't even want to bring up anything at me anymore? I am terribly sorry if I have ever been one to you...
Hmm...Still remembered those day when we used to share every single stories and gossip with each other and believe it not, the thoughts of every single bits of it are still clearly fresh in my mind...Really missed those sweet old times we spent together...All the laughter and tears we shared!!! Hehe...
(p/s : Don't get me wrong in this cause I am pretty much straight straight 'terus lurus' and I am definitely not 'sengeted'...Hmm...)

For once and forever, I never really thought we could actually be that close as a friend...Its hard for me to actually find true friendship when most of the people I know around me are so politically influenced by the culture there...I am feeling so grateful to be one of yours and thankful for everything that put us through...Babe, remember no matter what I will always be here for you...To lend a hand, to borrow my shoulder, to listen with ears and hug with arms...Don't worry, I won't be stingy to you =p
When friendship undergo a test
It's often found that old friends are still the best
The sampler on the parlor wall
Has these few lines written which they say it all
The best of friends can change a frown
Into a smile when you're feeling down
The best of friends will understand
Your little trials and then she lend a hand
The best of friends will always share
Your secret dreams and fear because they care
The best of friends worth more than a gold
So give all the love and a heart can hold

0 Gossip: