Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gathering Dinner

Hola people~

I am back!!! Hehe...Wassup everyone? Well, don't mistaken me for abandoning the blog again...Actually I am still sick BUT thank God its recovering though my tekak still pain pain and so as when the temperature turns cold at night, I will get the non-stop coughing time just like now...After all, I am feeling all good =) Don't worry, I am old enough to take care of myself...NeyNey is big big babygirl already okay~Hahaha...
Anyway, cut off all the crap...I just came home from a small gathering dinner with my babes actually...Oh well, last minute plan and we had it at the Bumbu Bali Restaurant, somewhere around Bandar Puteri Puchong if you ever get to know how famous their Balinese food are there for you to crave for...Hmm...So, to start off with the gathering story...Let's begin with how I got to know about it, shall we? Ahaa...It was Ian and Nadine's idea to plan for a gathering dinner at first...Well, more people were been invited actually but being typical of our gang punya 'promise'...It ended up with only the three of us left...Hmm...Anyway, I am not complaining cause after oh-so-long finally the three of us is meeting up again for more and MORE gossip time =p Hehe...Too bad, we couldn't help ourself nor resist the urge whenever we have time to hang out with each other...Sigh, now that I really missed those time when we all were still young and 'innocent' or rather to say being the typical fresh-bies in the all black university who gets woo-wow psycho about the culture there >.< Hmm...Time flies really fast...Another three weeks time, lil Dinie bear is flying off to London!!! Boohoo~ My babes leaving one by one...Suz is already there in London and so now Dine is joining her...When its gonna be my turn? I wonder...I DO REALLY WONDER...Sigh =(

0 Gossip: