Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brand New Start

Ohhhh yea...You see it damn right!! Hahaha...I AM NOW BACK TO MUH BLOGGING DAYS after God-knows-how-freaking-long since I last posted the very first entry to this blogspot...Hahaha...

Oh well...Still remembered how I was laughing my breath off at my friends for starting at their very first new blog entry just few weeks back before I came back to KL...How ironic!! Hahaha...I know, I know...Hehe...Hmm, now that I wonder what will be their response seeing me blogging my very 'wonderful' story of the day and so as the coming uncountable emo post entries on this lil page =p

Ala...Sorry, can't help myself in this...I have been feeling damn bored staying in the house alone-lone =( Boohoo...I have the whole apartment to myself and access to all rooms cause the very kind owner of the house let me stay for the last few months left till I finish up my course by paying ONLY my room rental...Yea, I know I should be thankful, happy and whatsoever...But, living all alone by myself simply makes me feel down!! Arghh...

Anyway, life has been a bitch here in KL and so was back in Penang...Well, I am not saying that I don't enjoy my life here BUT the thoughts that are playing in my mind and so does the worst ever feeling of trying to get over things are simply depressing in all sense...SIGH!!

Okla, i think thats for now...I am so tired to think of any liao =( Ciaoz~

0 Gossip: